1. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
2. A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
3. A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion.
4. A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
5. An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
6. An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so.
7. Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
8. Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions.
9. Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
10. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
11. Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.
12. First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.
13. God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom he wishes to bless.
14. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
15. Healthy discontent is the prelude to progress.
16. Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
17. I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.
18. I believe that a man is the strongest soldier for daring to die unarmed.
19. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
20. In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
Post Suitable For :- Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Peace, Motivational Quotes on Peace,