1. 3 GOLDEN RULES from Swami Vivekananda :- Who is Helping You, Don’t Forget them, Who is Loving you, Don’t Hate them, Who is Believing you, Don’t Cheat them.
2. Anything that
1. Nothing is impossible for pure love.
2. Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable.
3. A love that is based on the goodness
1. Truth never damages a cause that is just.
2. There is no god higher than truth.
3. Even if you are a minority of one, The Truth Is The
1. My hope of the future lies in the youths of character, intelligent, renouncing all for the service of others, and obedient –good to themselves and the country at large.
1. Fear is death, fear is sin, fear is hell, fear is unrighteousness, and fear is wrong life.
2. All the negative thoughts and ideas that are in the world have
1. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
2. A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to
1. By education, I mean an all-round drawing of the best in child and man in body, mind and spirit.
2. Literacy in itself is no education.
3. Basic education links the
1. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of
1. The history of the world is full of men who rose to leadership, by sheer force of self-confidence, bravery and tenacity.
2. You must be the change you wish to
Man cannot be satisfied by wealth.
Wealth may come and go, misfortunes may pile mountains high, but if you have kept the ideal entire, nothing can kill you.
Believe in yourselves, and
Next Page »
Top 40 Business Books