Monday is a hard day only for those, who perceive it negatively. Are you missing the appropriate motivation to jump vigorously out of your bed on Monday mornings? Do you battle with beating the Monday blues?
The weekend’s gone way too fast, you’re feeling a little tired and the last place you want to be right now is sat in front of a to-do list longer than your arm. Monday morning is not many people’s most popular time of the entire week. Most have great difficulties with getting started on a Monday morning.
Be that as it may, regardless of this, Mondays – when you truly stop and consider it – aren’t really that terrible. There are numerous approaches to conquer the Monday blues and to kick off your week’s worth of work.
Top 25 Monday Motivational Quotes :- Monday Motivation
- Monday won’t be so gloomy if you believe that something good is always bound to happen.
- Every Monday is a chance to start a new life, so use it.
- The perfect life is when you have the second half and you are in love with your work, congratulations, you have it all! Happy Monday!
- Forget about the traffic, stressful work and business meetings today, be happy that the sun is shining and stay positive.
- If Monday is strong coffee, don’t despair and add a few pieces of sugar to make it tasty and sweet!
- Attack Monday with enthusiasm, laughter, thousands of smiles and cheerfulness.
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it” your motto.
- Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!
- Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week.
- To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Love your work. If you can’t love it, then leave it. If you can’t leave it, then love it.
- You do your best work if you do a job that makes you happy.
- Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.
- Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.
- I have to go to work on Mondays and yes everyone hates Mondays. But I look at it a little differently. I don’t have to work, I GET to work. I am blessed to have a job while many don’t have one.
- Each Monday is a canvas and only you choose with which colors you’ll paint it, you create your own mood.
- Life offers you so many doors, it is up to you which to open and which one to close.
- Start a new week, you are unstoppable, invincible and powerful today!
- Have a blessed Monday, remember that it is the first day without mistakes.
- Let this Monday be the beginning of the week, full of new opportunities, and kept promises.
- Meet a new Monday and remember that happiness is a choice, you are as happy as you decide to be.
- It is Monday, so wake up & shine! Let a disarming smile and kindness in your heart will be your armor today.
- Forecast for Monday: 50% of laughter and 50% of joy. Have a wonderful Monday!
- Monday is a perfect day for the expansion of the boundaries and the implementation of all plans.