Motivational Story of Manushi Chhillar – Miss World 2017
Miss World 2017: This girl has made every Indian proud! India’s Manushi Chillar on Saturday won the coveted Miss World 2017 pageant in China, 17 years after Priyanka Chopra won the title in 2000. The 20-year-old from Haryana, who is a medical student, edged out top five contestants from England, France, Kenya and Mexico at the event, which saw participation from 118 countries.
In an interview during her grooming, she said,
The only thing I believe is certain in life is uncertainty, and this is what is amazing about the pageant.
In the question and answer round, Manushi was asked: “Which profession deserves the highest salary and why? To this, she replied,
I think a mother is of highest respect. I don’t think its just about cash but love and respect she gives to someone. She is the biggest inspiration in my life. Mother should get highest respect.
Motivational Story of Manushi Chhillar – Miss World 2017 Videos
Here are things to know about this extraordinary girl who achieved big at the world platform:-
– Manushi Chillar hails from Haryana
– Manushi Chhillar had earlier this year won the Femina Miss India 2017.
– Manushi, born to doctor parents, studied in St. Thomas School in New Delhi and Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonepat.
– Chillar competed against 108 contestants from various countries at a glittering event held at Sanya City Arena in China
– Miss World 2016 winner Puerto Rico’s Stephanie Del Valle gave away the coveted crown to the winner.
– Miss India World 2017 Manushi Chillar, a 21-year-old from Haryana, had made it to the top five at the Miss World 2017 pageant here.
From being a simple Delhi girl to representing India at Miss World 2017, Manushi’s journey has been an inspiring one. She has been trained by the best experts in the fashion and glamour industry who have contributed to her success.