1. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
2. The great secret of true success, of true happiness, then, is this: the man who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish man, is the most successful.
3. Infinite faith and strength are the only conditions of success.
4. All our failures and all our successes in following the religion of love are on the road to the realization of that one ideal.
5. Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success and, above all, love.
6. Nobody ever got anything by begging. We get only what we deserve. The first step to deserve is to desire: and we desire with success what we feel ourselves worthy to get.
7. It is opposition which foretells success. Where there is no opposition there is no success either.
8. The degree of unselfishness marks the degree of success everywhere.
9. Often people enter into things they have not the means to accomplish, with the result that they cheat others to attain their own ends. Then there is in all things the time factor to be taken into consideration; what at one time might be a failure, would perhaps at another time be a very great success.
10. But whenever failure comes, if we analyze it critically, in ninety-nine per cent of cases we shall find that it was because we did not pay attention to the means.
Post Suitable For :- Quotes for Success, Swami Vivekananda Quotes for Success, Motivational Quotes for Success.