Searching & sorting algorithms form the back bone of coding acumen of developers. This book comprehensively covers
• In-depth tutorial & analysis of all major algorithms and techniques used to search and sort across data structures.
• All major variations of each algorithm (e.g. Ternary, Jump, Exponential, Interpolation are variations of Binary search).
• 110 real coding interview questions as solved examples and unsolved problems.
• Case studies of implementation of searching and sorting in language libraries.
• Introduction to how questions are asked and expected to answer on online competitive coding and hiring platforms like hackerrank.com, codechef.com, etc.
• Introduction to data structures.