“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” Vincent Van Gogh
Sometimes our upbringings and life experiences can lead us to ask “how can I be confident in myself when I feel like a failure?”
This article will explore the implication of self-confidence, provides a self-confidence test and examine different self-confidence tips and strategies.
Do you suffer from low confidence?
Take the self-confidence test below to determine if you might have a problem.
How Much Self-Confidence Do You Have?
Self-confidence is an important part of personal satisfaction, fulfilling relationships and success. Look out the following questions with a “yes” or “no” to begin your confidence test.
- Do you believe that if you work hard and dedicate yourself to your work that you’ll achieve them?
- If you don’t experience success in the 1st time you try something, do you try again?
- If you work hard to solve a problem, do you believe that you’ll eventually find the answer?
- Are you likely to keep trying after others have given up?
- Is rejection and criticism something that you can overcome relatively easily?
Once you finished the questions above, you know about yourself.
So, now its time to “how to get more confidence” If you’re ready to do this, then continue reading.
“Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” Barrie Davenport
The below points gives you a way to get started :
- Exercise :- On a basic level, increasing physical fitness can improve your self-image and elevate your perception of yourself.
- Fake :- It can be hard to act confident when you’re not really feeling it but the results can be pretty profound. Tailoring your appearance and actions to convey confidence can actually create real feelings to emerge.
- Shift Your Focus :- Take a few minutes every day to focus on your positive characteristics and achievements. It will help you to build up your confidence.
- Prepare Yourself :- Oftentimes, showing up to a situation unprepared can wreak havoc on our confidence levels. Our anxiety shoots up and we come across as unsure and awkward.
The most demanding step in the process is deciding to move forward and get started. Low self-confidence is definitely a problem but it doesn’t have to be a fix state of mind. Do you have any other tips for improving confidence? Please Comment below.