What Is World Sparrow Day ?
World Sparrow Day is an International day celebrated to spread mindfulness about the house sparrow and other such winged animals who are influenced by the rising urban conditions and the conceivable dangers to this present flying creature’s populace.
When is World Sparrow Day celebrated?
World sparrow day is celebrated on date 20th March each year.
Why World Sparrow Day celebrated?
The celebration of the world sparrow day works as a platform for people who are working for the cause of protecting and conserving the house sparrows. On this day various kind of events, campaigns and activities are organised to encourage people to participate in the cause. The purpose of celebrating the World sparrow day is to raise awareness and information about the importance of conservation and protection of the house sparrow and other such birds. The day is also celebrated to encourage people to admire the beauty of biodiversity and nature and protect it.
Let us pledge to save the little sparrows and raise awareness for the bird’s conservation. The chirping of this bird makes our world sound beautiful & we should take care to provide water, food & shade to these creatures especially during summers.
Best 5 Quotes For World Sparrow Day 2018
- “The sparrow that is twittering on the edge of my balcony is calling up to me this moment a world of memories that reach over half my lifetime, and a world of hope that stretches farther than any flight of sparrows. “ – Donald G. Mitchell
- “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment. ” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “Let’s take this moment and help out our friend from our childhood.”-Ajay Chavan
- “I love sparrows and I will do my best to protect them.”
- “Keep calm and Save the Sparrows!”