1. Nothing is impossible for pure love.
2. Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable.
3. A love that is based on the goodness of those whom you love is a mercenary affair, whereas true love is self-effacing and demands no consideration.
4. When you want to find Truth as God, the only inevitable means is love, that is nonviolence.
5. Love is reckless in giving away, oblivious as to what it gets in return.
6. Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself.
7. “Hate the sin and not the sinner” is a precept which, though easy enough to understand, is rarely practised, and that is why the poison of hatred spreads in the world.
8. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall — think of it, always.
9. We can only win over the opponent by love, never by hate. Hate is the subtlest form of violence. We cannot be really non-violent and yet have hate in us.
10. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
11. Where there is love there is life.
12. The real love is to love them that hate you, to love your neighbor even though you distrust him.
13. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
14. You yourself as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
15. Power is of two kinds: one is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love.
Post Suitable For :- Mahatma Gandhi Quotes, Love Quotes, Mahatma Gandhi Quotes On Love, Inspiring Quotes On Love.