- Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.
2. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
3. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
4. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.
5. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
6. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
7. A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
8. You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
9. You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.
10. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.
11. The expert knows more and more about less and less until he knows everything about nothing.
12. Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
13. If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
14. Change yourself – you are in control.
15. The law of love could be best understood and learned through little children.
16. There is more to life than increasing its speed.
17. A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
18. Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.
19. Those who know how to think need no teachers.
20. To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.